[OpenSIPS-Users] RTPProxy for users behind NAT.

qasimakhan at gmail.com qasimakhan at gmail.com
Thu May 9 14:54:23 CEST 2013

Hi Razvan,

My scenerio is like this

Client <-------> NAT <-------> OpenSIPs/RTPProxy <-------> Client

in this scenerio left side of OpenSIPs is public side and the right side is
on private network. Secondly i have tried using rtpproxy_offer/answer() but
the same problem. I will try using rtpproxy_offer/answer() again in a bit
more detail now specially after hearing about problems in engage_rtpproxy
in brigding mode. Now can you point me how i can achieve nat handling in
rtpproxy module?

Regards,
Qasim