[OpenSIPS-Users] RTPProxy for users behind NAT.

qasimakhan at gmail.com qasimakhan at gmail.com
Thu May 9 13:22:23 CEST 2013

Hi,

I am facing a problem when a client connects to opensips from NATed
network. I am using rtpproxy in bridging mode i.e. from publicnetwork to
private network. When i use fix_nated_sdp function from nathelper the local
IP address of the caller is replaced by its public IP but the problem
starts when i use engage_rtp_proxy instead of replacing server's public ip
to private it embeds private ip after the caller's publicIP like
X.X.X.XY.Y.Y.Y. I have tried fix_nated_ip with flag 3 and engage_rtp_proxy
with flag rie.

The question is am i using something wrong here or should it be counted as
a bug.

If you want some more clarification can draw a flow diagram also.

Regards,
Qasim