[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenSIPS-Devel] Migrating OpenSIPS to GitHub

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Wed May 8 21:00:30 CEST 2013

Hello, all!

As per our initial schedule[2], today we have made the last commits in
the SourceForge repository. Starting from now, all the users will have
the commit/write access revoked, and will no longer be able to do any
changes to the code.

Starting from tomorrow, 9th of May 2013, we will start migrating the
OpenSIPS sources to a new GitHub repository.

Best regards,

Razvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com