[OpenSIPS-Users] Feature request - automatic string to lower domains

Daniel Goepp dan at goepp.net
Wed May 8 07:03:52 CEST 2013

Have you considered a function or flag that automatically sets the domain
on the RURI, From and To all lower case?

We have a work around of course, to just do this manually, but figured it
would be good to give some feed back.

Specifically we had issues regarding auth with multi-domain support.  In
the auth module we leave the first parameter null, which by default pulls
from the To header.  However, if a device sends caps in the domain, it
affect the auth (which is case-sensitive for realm).

Just a thought, with regards to compliance with DNS and domains in general,
which are not case sensitive.

-dg