[OpenSIPS-Users] Accounting Invite Retransmissions and NATed Registrations

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Sat May 4 11:41:39 CEST 2013

Hello Nathaniel,

In script, for initial requests, you can use t_newtran() (very
aggressive approach) or t_check_tras() in order to detect
retransmissions. Do that before doing any other particular processing
for the INVITE (the idea is to detect the retransmission asap, before
doing anything else).

t_check_trans() checks if it is a retransmission (by looking into the
existing transactions in memory), but does not create a transaction if
not a retransmission - the transaction will be created later, by t_relay().

t_newtran() checks and create transaction if not retransmission.