[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Control Panel

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Fri May 3 16:48:58 CEST 2013

Yes, it is possible.  You need to make sure that your database accepts
connections from the laptop.

You mentioned that you want to use OpenSIPS on a light powered
machine.  One alternative for configuring and controlling OpenSIPS
would be to use the built in web provisioning and management
interface.  It has support for all databases (including dbtext if you
don't want to run a full database your light powered machine).

See more here:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.9.x/pi_http.html
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.9.x/mi_http.html

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 10:11 AM, Pascal Rocq <pascal.rocq at c-s.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have subscribed to this mailing list a few minutes ago, and this is my
> first post.
>
> I intend to use OpenSIPS on a light powered machine and OpenSIPS Control
> Panel on laptop (for graphical OpenSIPS configuration).
> I would like to know if this configuration is possible.
> Is it possible to have OCP with PhP, Apache and MySql/PostGres not on the
> same machine as the OpenSIPS machine?
>
> Thanks
>
> BR
>
> Pascal Rocq
>
> --
> ---
> Pascal Rocq - Ing Système (system engineer) ACCS LOC1
> Tel.:+33.(0)1.41.28.98.69           Mob:+33.(0)6.30.06.10.42
> Pascal.rocq at c-s.fr

VoIP Embedded, Inc.
http://www.voipembedded.com