[OpenSIPS-Users] [POLL] GitHub versus SourceForge for GIT and Tracker hosting

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Mar 26 13:08:26 CET 2013

Hi,

Following the discussion on migrating the OpenSISP repository from SVN
to GIT (see [1]), we are evaluating the option of migrating the primary
hosting of the project from SF to GH - GIT repository, tracker. SF
project is to be kept only for a read-only SVN (for current checkouts),
which will be synced with master GIT repo on GITHUB.

For taking a decision on this, we would like to know the opinion of you
all, via a public poll:
         http://www.opensips.org/Vote/Git

Please take your time to vote - your vote is important for us ;)

[1] http://lists.opensips.org/pipermail/users/2013-February/024712.html