[OpenSIPS-Users] Detect failed SIP server

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Mar 25 18:13:00 CET 2013

Hi Chen-Che,

I see you probe the internal servers all the time (probe mode 1). The
detection depends on 2 factors:
     - how fast a timeout may be generated (for a probe message) - see
the fr_timer param in TM module
     - how many failed probes you need to declare the destination failed
- see the ds_probing_threshhold in dispatcher module.

How do you simulate the failure of the internal server ?