[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool 9.1.1

Tijmen de Mes tijmen at ag-projects.com
Mon Mar 25 14:47:01 CET 2013

Hi,

Yes I noticed the sample provided by CDRTool is outdated. I will update it.

It should be:

### Attributes added by AG Projects ###
ATTRIBUTE       Source-IP              214     string
ATTRIBUTE       Source-Port            215     string
ATTRIBUTE       Canonical-URI          216     string
ATTRIBUTE       Delay-Time             217     string
ATTRIBUTE       Divert-Reason          219     string
ATTRIBUTE       X-RTP-Stat             220     string
ATTRIBUTE       From-Header            221     string
ATTRIBUTE       User-Agent             222     string
ATTRIBUTE       Contact                223     string
ATTRIBUTE       Event                  224     string
ATTRIBUTE       Event-Timestamp        230     integer
ATTRIBUTE       SIP-Proxy-IP           231     string
ATTRIBUTE       ENUM-TLD               232     string
ATTRIBUTE       SIP-Application-Type   237     string

So including the timestamp and Application type. Also event-timestamp
should be integer.

Best regards,

--
Tijmen de Mes