[OpenSIPS-Users] ACK Loop when changing contact on_reply: Please Help!!!

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 16:52:39 CET 2013

Hello Bogdan,

Thank you so much for your response. We did have an RR problem that
did not allow for an "ACK" to our "200 OK". Our solution was to change
"advertised_address" to use the public IP instead of the local net,
which seemed to get the RR problem solved. The server related global
parameters we are using are as follow:

alias=<public ip>
auto_aliases=no
disable_dns_failover=yes
sip_warning=no

port=5060
listen=udp:192.168.2.5:5060
advertised_address=<public ip>

This got the external ACK responses to our 200, but only one way audio
(probably RTP proxy related, and started a new message for that
issue).

The question is, Should I change "advertised_address" back to private
IP, and use "record_route_preset" instead? In the meanwhile, I will
try it.

Nick.