[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPs Database Maintenance

David Crow David.Crow at vc3.com
Mon Mar 18 15:36:28 CET 2013

I've got an opensips system that we've been running for about 3 years now.  Recently I've noticed that the load average on the system has been creeping up slowly over time.

I've narrowed this down to the cdr generation script in the opensips-cp, which seems to be taking longer and longer to finish.

I was looking at the mysql database and it looks like both the acc and cdrs tables just continue to grow.  I know that I can remove stuff from the CDR table, but I'm not really sure about the ACC table.  Does anyone have scripts that regularly purge old stuff from these databases?  Also what do I do now with them as large as they are?

Thanks,

David Crow | Senior Systems Architect
1301 Gervais Street, Suite 1800 | Columbia, SC 29201
(d) 803.978.2727 | (f) 803.733.5888
david.crow at vc3.com<mailto:david.crow at vc3.com>| www.VC3.com<http://www.vc3.com/>
Follow us: [Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image002.png at 01CC30E6.8E093080] <http://www.facebook.com/VC3Inc> [Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image004.png at 01CC30E6.8E093080] <http://twitter.com/#!/VC3Inc>

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CE23C4.0EB5A2F0]   [cid:image006.jpg at 01CE23C4.72A6CFA0]