[OpenSIPS-Users] raise event when a registered user is unreachable

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Mar 14 18:41:37 CET 2013

Do not take my explanation as a "no" - I just wanted to point the
obstacles ; and work around the statefull part may be encoding some
user/contact ID in the callid or from tag, so when you receive back the
reply, you do not need a transaction to find out the corresponding
contact you pinged - you can simply extract the contact from the
reply.....just an idea.