[OpenSIPS-Users] Fixing c=IN for OpenSIPS server

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 18:13:33 CET 2013

Hello Ovidiu,

Thank you so much for your response. I got blind sided when we took on
this new DID service provider. What is strange is that the same
configuration works fine with three other providers.. Anyhow, c and o
are squared away however, I would also like to fix the contact using
fix_contact(). Is there any way I can pass the public IP to the
function? Almost there I hope.... :)

Nicholas.