[OpenSIPS-Users] Fixing c=IN for OpenSIPS server

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 04:38:47 CET 2013

Hello Everyone,

We recently took on a new DID provider that is complaining about the
"c=IN IP4 192.168.2.5." advertised by our opensips server. They are
telling us that is the reason we are not receiving any audio. For some
reason this was not an issue with other service providers.
Moving forward, is it possible to change the "c=in" of the opensips
server before sending it to our service provider?

I have seen how nat has been fixed for UA but no example for OpenSIPS
herself. As I mentioned OpenSIPS and RTPProxy is behind the NAT box.

Thanks in Advance,

Nick.