[OpenSIPS-Users] b2b terminate_call!

Jorge Henrique Pinho jorge-h-pinho at ext.ptinovacao.pt
Fri Mar 8 12:13:32 CET 2013

Hi Bogdan!
Here is the sip trace, opensips is on ip 10.112.137.205:5065:

[cid:image001.png at 01CE1BEC.3283E6E0]

Don't mind the duplicate '100 Trying' message. I send one in my config file before calling b2b_init_request, and b2b send the other after this.
In attachment I send the log where the opensips generates the BYE and ACK messages.

Kind regards.

Jorge Pinho