[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS-CP RTPProxy (nathelper)

Seth Schultz sschultz at scholarchip.com
Thu Mar 7 07:05:50 CET 2013

Hello,

It appears after updating to the latest 1.9.0, my OpenSIPS Control Panel
can no longer control RTPProxy nodes.  I believe the mi commands were
modified between 1.8.2 and 1.9.0, which caused the control panel to stop
functioning properly.  I am using the latest SVN revision for
OpenSIPS-CP.  Does anyone know if there are patches (or a developer
build) which contains this functionality?  Is this even the right place
to be asking these questions?

Thanks in advance,
Seth