[OpenSIPS-Users] Managing Origination Routes

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 19:01:43 CET 2013

Hello Bogdan,

Thank you so much for your response. When using the dialplan module to:

1) Translate username/domain. Do you mean using the "match_exp" field?
And splitting up the username and domain using script?
2) How do we extract group ID from the dialplan table?

As I have seen in "Building Telephone Systems", dr is based on
"prefix, caller, time, priority, blacklisting" however, most of the
examples I see use hard code "groupid" (i.e., do_routing("0","1").
This does not work for us because we use dynamic routing as added
security, so hard coding the groupid is not a good idea.

Finally, can we not us "*" as a prefix in dr_rules? An example would
be voicemail that uses "*98".

Thanks in Advance,

Nick.