[OpenSIPS-Users] TLS to UDP

Chris Martineau chris at ghosttelecom.com
Wed Mar 6 17:47:59 CET 2013

Hi,

I have configured an incoming TLS service from the client which is working fine.

Opensips converts it to UPD and feeds it to some freeswitch servers.

All works okay until cleardown, whereby if the far end clears, the BYE message is not converted from UDP back to TLS.

Should opensips remember the dialog path in this instance and route the BYE back over TLS or do I have to create a route in the config to handle this?

If I have to create a route how do identify the BYE as needing to be returned over TLS? I have mixed calls on the server, some tls some udp and the udp works fine.

Any examples would be great.

I am on 1.6.4.

Regards

Chris