[OpenSIPS-Users] [RFC] migration to GIT

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 22:11:58 CET 2013

Unless you can get over the idea of a centralized repository, GIT is
an over curve, some would say counter intuitive. Please look into
subtrees, branches, tags.

Did not have time to look at everyone's post, but I am pretty sure
everyone will be enthused about the idea. I would say, if it's not
broken, why pull your hair?

PS We use git for our newly created projects. Never dared migration of
such crucial info.

Kind Regards,

Ninus.