[OpenSIPS-Users] Failover and accounting

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Jun 28 11:23:38 CEST 2013

Hello Chen-Che,

If the B server has the dialog information, it can generate the cdrs for
the call on BYE time, even if the INVITE was actually processed by A.

What you need to do is, when doing the failover, to make B to load the
ongoing dialogs left from A - you can do this by dlg_db_sync MI command
- http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.9.x/dialog.html#id295645

Best regards,