[OpenSIPS-Users] Music on hold, sdp 0.0.0.0.

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Thu Jun 20 12:24:33 CEST 2013

Hi, Miha!

Indeed, this is a classical late-negociation scenario, when the media
session is established by the 200OK and the ACK.
However, I am not sure what you are trying to achieve. So you are saying
that B puts A on hold and then transfers the call to C. But what happens
to the B leg? I don't really understand why A should still be able to
talk to B.
Also, can A and C hear each other? I am not sure what is the desired
behavior. Can you please give a little more details about the call?
Probably a SIP trace will be helpful.

Best regards,

Razvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer