[OpenSIPS-Users] Music on hold, sdp 0.0.0.0.

Miha miha at softnet.si
Thu Jun 20 08:32:50 CEST 2013

Hi,

I need one info regarding puting user on hold.

A calls B, B puts A on hold and do 2-transfer to C. After C answers it
puts A and C together.

A is on our side, using opensips and FS for media gw, B and C on other
side using netcetrex softswitch.

A sends invite with SDP to B, B sends OK, and send reinvite with SDP
c=0.0.0.0. which is ok, A sends ok and music is heard by A, after B
trasfer call to C and C pickup call, A gets invite buth with no SDP. is
this ok? I guess it should sends invite with sdp which has IP for
sending RTP. This results that A and B can not hear each other.

Other side is saying that with other voip providers this works ok.

thanks!

Miha