[OpenSIPS-Users] uac_replace_to problem

M.Khaled W Chehab kchehab at icucall.com
Wed Jun 19 15:28:41 CEST 2013

Please can you show me what do you mean by coding it ,what do you mean
branch route  for example is it route (6) I am using , you can find my
config below

while i am using uac_replace_to in failover route branch i can find that TO
header is not changed(sip user part ) but appended an new raw  as I want it
to be To: "971552448304" <sip: 808971552448304 at xx.xx.xx.55>

SIP to address:
sip:835822971552448304 at xx.xx.xx.55sip:808971552448304 at xx.xx.xx.55

SIP to address User Part: 835822971552448304

SIP to address Host Part: xx.xx.xx.55sip

SIP to address Host Port: 808971552448304 at xx.xx.xx.55

Thanks in advance

regards