[OpenSIPS-Users] Calls from Asterisk to OpenSIPs

Ben Merrills b.merrills at mersontech.co.uk
Tue Jun 18 18:12:16 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have an opensips server sat in front of 3 asterisk boxes. Using the load_balancer module calls are routed through to asterisk and this works great.  However, I am unsure how to make calls from asterisk to devices registered on opensips (i.e. device-a -> opensips -> asterisk -> AGI Logic -> opensips -> device-b).

In asterisk the connected devices show up in the peer list, as I am using realtime. However I don't know what logic I need to add to the opensips.cfg to let opensips know what to do with calls coming from asterisk and how to route them to the correct device.

If someone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Ben