[OpenSIPS-Users] CPU leak with opensips 1.7.1-notls‏

Yuriy Nasida nasida at live.ru
Sat Jun 8 16:50:12 CEST 2013

Thanks a lot, David!  You saved me from many hours of frustration :)
I looked at changelogs of 1.7.22012-01-19 11:47:49  Saúl Ibarra Corretgé <saul at ag-projects dot com>
	* [8674] :
	Backport from trunk r8669:
	Fixed nat_traversal module to work properly if dialog was created before nat_keepalive was calledI will update my opensips to 1.7.2 and will share the result. - YuriyDate: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 16:35:41 -0700