[OpenSIPS-Users] CPU leak with opensips 1.7.1-notls‏

Yuriy Nasida nasida at live.ru
Thu Jun 6 19:17:55 CEST 2013

Hello Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Yes, I also see such behaviour first time.  I mean that CPU usage of opensips process gradually increases (from 1 to 20% in 1-3 days). There  is no peaks. Looks like It is not connected with amount of calls.I do the restarting of opensips process and the CPU usage looks good after this.Not sure that it can be...
Thanks.