[OpenSIPS-Users] Looking For OpenSIPS consultant / expert

paul snom proemail0001 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 07:22:24 CEST 2013

Hi Nick;

Thanks for the good points and input!! We're a small ERP software
developer, it has been a long standing goal of ours to develop Telephony
Order Entry systems for a few verticals.  After doing some research we have
decided to implement OpenSIPS as a front end to Asterisk Media Servers
which we've already been testing, for proxy, billing, LB, user
provisioning, and...

There's two scenarios we're implementing: 1. decentralized, dynamic script
inbound/outbound call center.  2. Limited VOIP service provider

We have a good customer base from which we anticipate drawing positive long
term results, therefor we would prefer to work with someone interested in a
building a long term working arrangement, for ongoing support of our own
infrastructure and also of our clients who wish to have their own
infrastructure, which happens to be the case at the moment.

For our our project we would like to start asap... for 2 other client
projects we would like to see positive results from our own in-house
project first....

We also have a very good marketing team, if the situation is right there
might also be some cross marketing opportunities.

In a nutshell that's our OpenSIPS story, hopefully I didn't bore anyone too
much!!!

Again, thanks for the input!!

Paul