[OpenSIPS-Users] Where can cachedb_url be used

Duane Larson duane.larson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 22:56:45 CEST 2013

I know that with the NoSQL modules you have the "Exported Parameter" to set
up cachedb_url

example

modparam("cachedb_mongodb","cachedb_url","mongodb:instance1://localhost:27017/db.collection")

I saw in a post that it is possible to do the following with the Dialog
module

modparam("dialog","cachedb_url","cassandra:group1://
127.0.0.1:9061/Keyspace2_profiles_counters")

My question is can I add in "cachedb_url" instead of "db_url" if I want the
module to use cache modules?  If so are there some modules that won't be
able to use cachedb_url like AUTH_AAA or AUTH_DB?