[OpenSIPS-Users] Config for miss/failed calls

microx acmicrox at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 11:06:15 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I want to keep track of call history into the db. After referring to the ACC
module document and several threads in this forum, I set the following in my
config file. Successful calls are recorded in the db as expected. However,
nothing is recorded in the db when the callee rejects the INVITE or ignore
the INVITE. Please help take a look at what is missed in my setting. Many
thanks.

modparam("acc", "db_flag", "DB_FLAG")
modparam("acc", "db_flag", "DB_MISSED_FLAG")
modparam("acc", "failed_transaction_flag", "FAIL_TRANS_FLAG")
modparam("acc", "report_cancels", 1)
modparam("acc", "cdr_flag", "CDR_FLAG")
modparam("acc", "db_extra", "caller=$fU; callee=$tU")
modparam("acc", "db_url",
"postgres://thvc:quantacdrc@10.100.13.8:5432/opensips")

if (is_method("INVITE") {
    t_on_reply("Invite");