[OpenSIPS-Users] Failed to insert location into DB

microx acmicrox at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 09:49:51 CEST 2013

Hi Bogdan-Andrei,

First, I set modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 3).
Second, do you mean whether I set query_buffer_size and query_flush_time? I
do not set the two global parameters in my configuration file.

If any information is required, please feel free to let me know. Many thanks
for your help.

PS. A typo existed in my original post --> modparam("registrar",
"max_contacts", 1), not modparam("registrar", "max_expires", 1).

Best wishes,
Chen-Che