[OpenSIPS-Users] Failover and dialog termination

microx acmicrox at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 10:20:04 CET 2013

Hi all,

After changing the listening port of pgpool to 5432 (default postgresql
port), the dlg_db_sync() function indeed tries
to load dialog info from DB. However, because PA and PB are both active (for
load balancing) with different IP
addresses, the dlg_db_sync() does not allow the loading of dialogs
associated with PA from DB to the PB's memory.
The error message is like "dialog in DB does not match any listening
sockets".

It seems that dlg_db_sync() is not workable for my scenario. Can someone
help me address this issue? Many thanks
in advance.

Sincerely,
Chen-Che