[OpenSIPS-Users] Changing the "From" display name or URI in a reply

Pauba, Kevin L KLPauba at west.com
Mon Jan 28 20:41:34 CET 2013

Works like a charm, Ovi!

Thanks for the very clever suggestion.

-----Original Message-----
From: users-bounces at lists.opensips.org [mailto:users-bounces at lists.opensips.org] On Behalf Of Ovidiu Sas
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 10:47 AM
To: OpenSIPS users mailling list
Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] Changing the "From" display name or URI in a reply

One quick dirty hack would be to loop the REGISTER request:
 1. receive the original REGISTER request and modify the From header, then relay the request back to yourself  2. handle the received REGISTER request (from yourself) normally (by calling save()).

This should do the trick.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas

--