[OpenSIPS-Users] error in opensips-cp

Alex Ionescu alex at opensips.org
Fri Jan 25 13:47:43 CET 2013

Hi,

It's simple. Just go into the opensips-cp folder and read the INSTALL
document. There is a step by step easy to follow guide that will walk
you through all the necessary configuration needed to make OpenSIPS CP work.

If you experience any issues please reply back and explain (with
details) what issue you are experiencing.

Regards,
Alex Ionescu