[OpenSIPS-Users] [NEW] CouchBase Database Driver

Sergey Avseyev sergey.avseyev at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 11:05:04 CET 2013

Hi all

Sorry for probably creating new thread, I've just signed up to mail
list. I'd like to add that current module version depends in developer
preview version of libcouchbase, which isn't supposed to be stable
one. Several months ago we've released 2.0 GA version of libcouchbase
and currently the most recent one is 2.0.2, you can find it on
http://www.couchbase.com/develop/c/current

Yesterday I've made a patch with fixes API calls (we've renamed some
parts when released major version). The patch living on the
sourceforge
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3602034&group_id=232389&atid=1086412

If you will have any troubles with couchbase model, you can ask me
(avsej) either on #opensips or #libcouchbase channel on the freenode
IRC

Thank you, guys

--
Sergey Avseyev