[OpenSIPS-Users] mediaproxy behavior

p prakash ppbntl19 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 13:49:47 CET 2013

hey tell me how to setup open sip cp in windoes platform ,with php .apache
,my sql,pliz help me...

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 5:28 PM, Jorge Ortea <darham at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Saul, this is right, I have configured it and the only problem is IP
> address in 'Connection Information' from SDP
>
> I have tried to change this value with subst_body, replace_body or
> fix_nated_sdp but in all cases OpenSIPS includes the local IP in Connection
> Information, really appear both IPs (private and public).
>
> Is not possible make it? Someone known how can I change this value?
>
> Thanks.
> Regards.
>

> > From: saul at ag-projects.com
> > Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 10:18:36 +0100
> > To: users at lists.opensips.org
> > Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] mediaproxy behavior
> >

> > On Jan 18, 2013, at 9:54 AM, Jorge Ortea wrote:
> >
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > Stefano, i ask me if could do it any other way.
> > >
> > > For example, what happen if I set PAT redirect with iptables from
> external firewall to OpenSIPS private IP.
> > > Could this run? Maybe I would loss NAT Traversal implemented by
> OpenSIPS...
> > >
> > > What do you think about?
> > >

> > MediaProxy was designed to work on the public internet.
> >
> > The mediaproxy module in OpenSIPS will modify the SDP by putting an IP
> address for a MediaProxy relay which is given to OpenSIPS by the MediaProxy
> dispatcher. If your relay is running on a private IP address, the resulting
> SDP will contain that private IP address, thus not really solving anything.
> >

> > Regards,
> >
> > --
> > Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
> > AG Projects

*Dear Sir/Ma'am
*

*I am Pooran Prakash, B.Tech, Computer Science and Engineering (2012)
**graduate
from Birla Institute Of Applied Science,Nainital.** I am very much
interested to make a good career with your esteemed organization. *

*Please consider me for any suitable opportunities in software field.

Thanks & Regards,

Pooran Prakash
Phone.no: 7838329539
Mail: ppbntl19 at gmail.com