[OpenSIPS-Users] mediaproxy behavior

Jorge Ortea darham at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 23 12:58:36 CET 2013

Hi all,

Saul, this is right, I have configured it and the only problem is IP address in 'Connection Information' from SDP

I have tried to change this value with subst_body, replace_body or fix_nated_sdp but in all cases OpenSIPS includes the local IP in Connection Information, really appear both IPs (private and public).

Is not possible make it? Someone known how can I change this value?

Thanks.
Regards.