[OpenSIPS-Users] The Link Between Dialplans and DR_RULES/DR_GROUPS

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Jan 9 13:27:29 CET 2013

Hi Nick,

The linking between the dialplan and drouting must be done by you, at
script level, to reflect whatever you try to achieve - this is so
because of flexibility reasons.

Now imagine you use DR to determine what kind of number the user has
dialed - like national , international, etc (simply use dr for prefix
matching and put in the attribute of the rule some ID about the the type
of the number).

Hope this helps, if not, please come back with some more details on what
you are trying to do.