[OpenSIPS-Users] dialog: send BYE from another opensips instance

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Jan 9 12:50:04 CET 2013

Hi Samuel,

For dialog module, the primary storage (for dialog info) is all the time
the mem cache. DB is only a secondary storage and data is flushed from
mem to DB. At runtime, opensips never reads from DB, but only from mem
(the primary storage). (db mode REALTIME means the DB storage is updated
in realtime from mem cache)

So, you cannot have 2 opensips sharing dialog info via DB. Or you want
to implement a failover kind of scenario (like shifting dialogs from one
box to another) ?