[OpenSIPS-Users] Asterisk+OpenSIPS Integration using Dynamic Friends

Flavio Goncalves flavio at asteriskguide.com
Mon Jan 7 05:55:45 CET 2013

Hi Nick,

For DID routing, you should have a normal peer pointing to OpenSIPS on
Asterisk. In the OpenSIPS side, use an alias table and alias_db_lookup to
translate DIDs to the final destination. If the user is registered use
alias_db_llokup and lookup(location), if you already know the final
address(static users) translate directly.

The error you are receiving is because you are duplication the domain in
the R-URI during some operation. Use ngrep to check exactly what is
arriving on OpenSIPS.

Flavio E. Goncalves
www.sippulse.com