[OpenSIPS-Users] NAT issues on client and server

Mark Currie mark at ziliant.com
Fri Jan 4 05:23:19 CET 2013

Thanks for the advice Flavio.

Currently I am actually pretty close with my NAT'ed OpenSIPS and NAT'ed
clients. I am assuming this is because I have a simple NAT scenario with
full-cone NATs.

I get as far as making a call, but when I pick-up the call only one side
gets RTP through. I traced the problem to the fact that a local address is
being put in the "Record Route" section of an ACK response.

I would like to try to get this more controllable scenario working first
before I launch into new complexity with RTP proxies etc. I think that I
just need to know how to get the fix_nat_sip() and fix_nat_contact() to
work. Any pointers with that?

Regards

Mark