[OpenSIPS-Users] Large resultset with avp_db_query

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Thu Feb 21 13:59:14 CET 2013

Hey All
Ok so this is not an issue; but some of you may run into this so I'm
updating myself.

imuxsock in rsyslog was rate-limiting my messaging. Basically since the
xlogs were too fast to rsyslog, it just stopped reporting them. imuxsock
reports this error, but that report goes into the main syslog, and not the
directed opensips.log I had configured. So I had no idea it was happening
until I started to poke around.

Doh!
-Brett