[OpenSIPS-Users] upgrade issue

Seth Schultz sschultz at scholarchip.com
Tue Feb 19 19:32:44 CET 2013

Alex,

You can use the new make menuconfig option to accomplish this.

 From console, type "make menuconfig", then select "Configure Compile
Options"->"Configure Excluded Modules".  Ensure that db_mysql has a *
next to it (as well as any other modules you use on the list).  Then
press "q" and select "Save Changes" and "q" again.  Then you can select
"Compile And Install OpenSIPS".

Regards,
Seth