[OpenSIPS-Users] media-relay error - operation not permitted

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Fri Feb 8 17:16:58 CET 2013

Hi Jeff,

You shouldn't need to change anything there, because the relay already does it when it starts: http://projects.ag-projects.com/projects/mediaproxy/repository/entry/mediaproxy/relay.py#L93

> Today we split the traffic between two relays.  Each handles around 425 calls at peak usage.  We made these twisted+limits updates on one relay only.  The quantity of the Traceback errors is lower at 22 so far today on one relay, and 3 on the other.  The first apparence was with less than 100 calls on the relay.  The two relay machines have the same configurations, except for IP address.  I don't have an explanation why they are higher on one relay than the other.

Unfortunately I have no explanation for this right now. I guess that there are no network issues like IP addresses going up and down, are there?

--
Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects