[OpenSIPS-Users] Regarding opensips integration with openIMS

garima sharma garima.sharma16 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 06:00:48 CET 2013

Hello

I am able to run openIMS server and opensips as presence server
individually.
Now as next step, I want to integrate opensips presence module with openIMS.
I tried changing opensips.cfg file as per the link given below:

http://uctimsclient.berlios.de/presence_server_howto.html
But was unsuccessful. I have read many articles regarding the same and now
I am confused
how to start as some articles say we should configure presence server in
standalone mode without register module.
Others use register module. I have tried both the configuration files but i
am unsuccessful.

Kindly help me in integration by telling me how to start. My opensips
version is 1.7.0-1.

--
Thanks and Regards
Garima Sharma