[OpenSIPS-Users] Failover and dialog termination

microx acmicrox at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 02:52:25 CET 2013

Hi Bogdan-Andrei,

Regarding the problem you mentioned, it can be resolved in my case (refer to
my previous
post  ).

I'm very interested in your suggested solution. To achieve what you mention,
how should I set in
the opensips.cfg. I should "listen=IP1 & listen=IP2" on the same machine? I
have tried that both
the two servers were set to listen on its IP and the other's IP, but only
one server start successfully.
So I am not sure how to implement your solution in terms of opensips.cfg.
Many thanks for your help.

Best wishes,
Chen-Che
<http://opensips-open-sip-server.1449251.n2.nabble.com/Topology-hiding-and-unsuccessful-dialog-termination-td7584064.html>