[OpenSIPS-Users] b2b topology hiding!

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Feb 1 13:07:57 CET 2013

Hi Jorge,

Once you started a b2b call, the whole call control is done by the b2b
XML script (scenario) - you cannot do your own signaling from script.

If you want more flexibility for topo hiding, I suggest using the dialog
module with topo hiding -
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.9.x/dialog.html#id295142 -
here you have full control from script.