[OpenSIPS-Users] Cancelling calls after sending '180 Ringing' via MI t_reply doesn't work

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Tue Dec 24 10:23:32 CET 2013

Hi, Takeshi!

Is the UAS sending a 100 Trying? If it's not and you are also dropping
all the replies (the 180 messages), then OpenSIPS considers that no
reply was received from the UAS, therefore it cannot be reached. A
CANCEL would not make sense, because there is no indication that the UAS
received the INVITE request.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer