[OpenSIPS-Users] Registration caching

Justin Zondagh - MWEB JZondagh at mweb.com
Sat Dec 21 10:29:05 CET 2013

Hi All,

Wanted to know whether anyone has used openSIPS to perform the equivalent to ACME's registration caching?

I can route the registers to my registrar but cannot change the Contact to result in the location of the registered user to appear as my opensips box and not the actual endpoint.

The reason I need to do this is that the opensips box enables forking in my network and so all invites from my peering side sbc cluster and routing proxies need to traverse this opensips box to create the multiple branches out to the various end points for the same user for inbound calls.

Opensips does not allow me to change he contact header and the b2b modules don't seem to alter the registers' contact headers and so it seems like i may need to write my own registration caching module unless someone else has any clever advise?

Regards,
Justin Zondagh
Connect with South Africa’s leading Internet Service Provider and discover the magic of the Internet and all its possibilities.
Call 087 700 5000 or click here(http://www.mweb.co.za/productspricing/Home.aspx) for more.

MWEB :-)  CONNECT AND YOU CAN.

This electronic communication and the attached file(s) are subject to a disclaimer which can be accessed on the following link:
Disclaimer - or copy the following URL into your browser - http://www.mweb.co.za/disclaimer.
If you are unable to view the disclaimer, please contact abuse at mweb.com for a copy.