[OpenSIPS-Users] Configuration Problem with Opensips-xmlrpc

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Fri Dec 20 13:36:07 CET 2013

Hi, Vishnu!

Are you sure your OpenSIPS is running? The snippet you have pasted is
not a properly formed configuration file, since the init section cannot
be mixed with routing logic.
Also, are you sure your OpenSIPS is listening on 8000 port? Can you try
to execute opensipsctl ps?

Best regards,

Razvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer