[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips 1.9.1 and opensips_fifo file

dpa denis7979 at mail.ru
Fri Dec 20 05:17:37 CET 2013

Hello

I made a decision to locate all files associated with Opensips to one
directory (say /sock/). This package of files includes opensps_fifo and
opensips.pid files.

I made an appropriate correction in opensips.cfg and  opensipsctlrc.

After restart Opensips everything works fine. Fifo commands is working.

But I found that in /tmp/ directory became appear some files. The name of
this files: opensips_receiver_<some nubers>. These files have 0 size.

The question is what is it? If I delete them, Will Opensips still work?

Thank you.